Managed Services Melbourne
Techware provides managed services to small-to-medium Melbourne businesses in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
Why do these businesses need our managed services? Typically, they struggle with in-house IT that performs well below what any business should have to put up with. Often, this is due to:
- The wrong mix of IT resources;
- Ageing equipment;
- Lack of IT processes; and
- A reactive approach to IT management – that is, fixing things only after they break!
When in-house IT underperforms, it can result in:
- Staff frustration;
- Reduced productivity;
- Snowballing costs; and ultimately
- Inhibited business growth.
Through our managed services, we’ve helped Melbourne businesses overcome these problems by delivering:
- Peace of mind – we monitor your systems 24/7
- Reduced downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we schedule changes around low-impact hours
- Predictable budgeting – we provide all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, fixed fee unlimited onsite and remote support
- Fast response – we guarantee a response within 1 hour for all critical issues
If you’re looking for a reliable managed services provider in Melbourne, speak to us to find out more about how we can help you.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Clayton, Mount Waverley, Melbourne, Dandenong, Hallam, Rowville, Braeside, Mulgrave, Noble Park, Knoxfield, Keysborough, Moorabbin, Port Melbourne, Melbourne CBD, Richmond, South Melbourne, Burwood, Oakleigh, Springvale, Notting Hill, and Hawthorn.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Clayton IT and Computer Support, Mount Waverley Network Support, Melbourne Backup and Recovery, Dandenong IT Consulting, Hallam Virtualization and Network Services, Clayton Email / Spam Protection, and Richmond VoIP and Business Phone Systems.